3.22.2009

So Much Fun...So Little Time!

So I feel like I haven't blogged in a while, but it is probably just because a lot has happened since my last post. So this one is going to be a bit of a hodge-podge of days and adventures, but that's life, right!?

So to begin: Mikey and I had a great time at Baillie and Mike's and Sarah and Billy's joint Engagement party. Chris and Kathy Cannavaro hosted it at their beautiful house. There was grilling. There was eating. There was a fun engagement game to see what couple knew one another best. And afterwards, there was (my favorite) GAMES! It was so great to take time to focus on the newly-engaged couples and their happiness. They are truly wonderful people, and it was a blessing to share in this special time in their lives!!


More recently, my wonderful friend Rabun, who is from hannahan nearby but whom I didn't meet until I was at Clemson last year and we lived on the same hall, came home for spring break!! It is always great to see her and her boyfriend Cameron. They are some of Mikey and my favorite people in the world, so it was lovely having them for a whole week. And to make it extra special, Rabun's family had just gotten two dachshund puppies, twins from the same yolk sack! So she brought them over to play with Oliver. They all got a long really well, but one of the puppies, Dixon, was having some bladder control issues...I think the pictures will explain it all...
Good Dixon:
Devious Dixon:

And last night, Mikey and I headed to Lauren's house for Chelsie and Robbie's engagement party. They even provided entertainment when the happy couple performed the SNL skit they did for "Genesis's Got Talent" last year! It was, as always, hilarious!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha o my goodness that picture of Melissa is HILARIOUS!!!
and you and Mikey are so cute! I'd love to take yalls married pictures lol :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you came!!!! I had so much fun with everyone! And that picture is priceless lol!

The Baurs said...

I see how it is... take the cute couple picture when chad and melissa LEAVE the party! lol. :) jk. And that little Dixon was Devious... but too cute anyhow!!! :)

Anonymous said...

bahaha i cant stop laughing at the pee picture