11.08.2010

shutterfly me to the moon

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have already begun my search for this year's Christmas Cards! Since Mikey and I got married, I have loved searching online for cute cards to send out to close friends and family.  Every year I have a hard time deciding, but especially this year because I found so many cute ones at Shutterfly!  These are a few of my favorites:


I really love the colors of this one!  
I think it's so interesting and fresh looking, but still festive with green, red, and white :)

Damask is always pretty, and this cranberry color is especially perfect for Christmas time!
I also like how elegant "Merry Christmas" looks on this one.

Brown and green are a great color combo, and I really like the "love, joy, peace" on this card!

Go check out shutterfly to browse through all of the great cards yourself! They're even doing an awesome promotion where you get 50 free cards for sharing shutterfly with your friends on your blog! :) 
Go to this site to sign up:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010

2 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

This is the second time today I've seen a post about Christmas cards! I'm so excited about them! :) Yay!

chloƫ. said...

I'm so excited to do this buut it's going to be so hard to just pick one design! They're all so cute! I love the ones you picked out :)