7.20.2011

dog-sitting

This week, Mikey and I have been dog-sitting my parents' dog, Oskar, who is a 70 lb greyhound.  All of the pups have been getting along really well, and although our house feels a bit like a zoo for the week, it is fun having another dog to keep Berkeley in line as she is learning her dog-manners :)

Oliver is not afraid to take on his 40lb heavier sister...
this afternoon he was beating her up in his own terrier way :)

Oskar loves his dog bed, which inspired me to make one for Berkely and Oliver.
I made this bed out of an old sheet tied around two old king-sized pillows.
Unfortunately, Oskar is the only one really interested in the bed :)

Here is a pic of all the pups hanging out together in the backyard.
(I took all of these on my phone, so I sadly cannot enlarge them without making them super blurry)

1 comment:

Makai said...

Berkeley is huge! And I still can't believe I haven't seen her in person. Can't wait to see her on Monday. I hope you guys survive the rest of the week with all the dogs. I am glad they are behaving!