1.25.2009

A Fun Game Night

Last night, Mikey and I went to Chad and Melissa's for a game night, and it was HILARIOUS! I had worked all day and forgotten to take my contacts out the night before, so I could barely keep my eyes open...but I managed because I couldn't stop laughing! We played Celebrity, which was so funny, and then we just goofed off for a while.  Here is a video I made to give you a taste of the night (my apologies to all who are embarrassed by it ahaha)!
Everyone trying to act out someone else in the room:
Melissa and Hunter teaching us the Planet Unicorn song:

2 comments:

The Baurs said...

Oh my goodness! These are so embarrassing!!! But for the sake of funniness I shall let it go. :) Watching these make me laugh!

carlynn said...

that was so fun. im glad my boyfriend knows the planet unicorn song. haha. and my best friend. what do i surround myself with. haha jkjk. but the real winners of this video are oscars laugh and marias bicycle legs...