2.28.2010

Single Sentence Sunday!

I know. I know. 2 posts in one day?! Have I gone mad?!
The answer: possibly, but i think not at least :) One of my best friends, Sarah Rogers, just started a new trend: single sentence sunday. She is a terrific writer, and in an attempt to share more of her thoughts in a more concise way, she's started a single sentence post once a week. She has encouraged some of her blog readers to participate. So from now on, I'll be posting every sunday with just one sentence. I just decided to start, so please excuse today's double posts :)

Here's my sentence for the week:

Life is full of pain and darkness, and we can choose to live as if it does not exist, to live a life dwelling in its filth, OR to live to make a difference by loving where there is no love, forgiving where there is no forgiveness, and extending grace to the graceless.

What do you choose?

2 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

:) yay! If you paste the code from the side of my blog into this post, the icon should pop-up in it!
I love your sentence. It's so hard to make just one. I keep trying to think of ways to combine some (coordinating conjunctions and such ;D).

Sarah (sarahannrogers.com

Sarah Ann said...

Hey - I left you something special on my blog :)