9.12.2010

A Weekend to Remember

It is so crazy to think of all that has happened this weekend!

{1} I had my medical school interview on Friday.  I was pleased with how I handled myself, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.  Now I'm just relieved to have that major step behind me! All that's left to do is wait for the outcome....and pray! :)


{2} A friend of ours from Mexico was in town this week, so we got to spend some time with her.  Danbi was our guide in Oaxaca, Mexico the past two summers, and it was great getting to catch up!  Friday night we went out for sushi with some friends, and she headed to visit her family on Saturday.  Hopefully we'll be seeing her in Mexico next summer!
Crab Crunch with eel sauce...yum!!!
(Danbi is the awesome Asian in the middle :D)


{3} I actually finished all of my homework that had been piling up as I focused on other things for a few days.  Now, I get to blog and enjoy the rest of my Sunday in peace :)


{4}  Mikey and I cheered the Steelers on into their first victory in their first game of the season! Go Steelers!!

No comments: