9.24.2011

medical school to date

Wow.  It is hard to believe that I am five weeks into medical school and preparing for my first official block exam.  The time has absolutely flown by.  It has been hard...a lot of studying, a lot of time in class, anatomy lab, hospital visits, standardized patient interviews...and everything that makes up a normal life, like sleeping, eating, and time with friends and family.  Despite the overwhelming amount of entries on my to-do list every day, I have absolutely LOVED every minute of the journey so far.

God has blown me away with his love, with his faithfulness, with the beauty of the world he created and the people he made in his own image.

God has also used this short entry into the medical field to speak life into me... "This is it! This is what you have been waiting for! You were made for this!"

And all I can do is keep thanking Him for this glorious burden, this weighty gift.  I am blessed.

No comments: