6.22.2014

Cute as a Button Baby Shower

I've been busy studying for Step 2 CK of medical boards, which I take this coming Friday, but I wanted to take a moment to post some pictures from my baby shower last weekend :) My mom and sister did an absolutely amazing job, with help from my mother-in-law, my grandmother, and Gwen (aka my second mom)! Beautiful decorations, yummy food, fun games, and best of all...a group of ladies that means the world to me.  

This shower was filled with the women who have shaped me into who I am today and who, I know, will play huge roles in shaping Evy into her beautiful self :) It was such a joy to have so many of them together in one place at one time.

I was absolutely humbled by the effort that went into preparing the shower and by the family and friends who came to support me and Evelyn, many of whom came from out of town. I felt incredibly loved and so thankful! Unfortunately, I totally spaced and didn't get pictures with/of so many of these wonderful ladies, but here are a few shots from the shower:



-- Cute as a Button pictures of Mikey and myself as babies --


--a chance to give (much-needed and appreciated!) advice to the new mom--


--drink table (taken before everything was ready! oops. But still lovely!)--


--just the beginning of the table of gifts...we were so blesssed!--



--Jennifer and Rabun with the cutest little shower attendee--


--opening presents with Nina, Mom, and Glenda looking on--


--a little time with Gwen before the shower--


--overwhelmingly happy and blessed by all the love and support!--

Thank you to everyone who made it! And to those that were unable to attend, you were missed, and please know that I am incredibly thankful for your impact on my life and your future impact on Evelyn's life!

No comments: