8.06.2014

a new beginning

Meet Evelyn.


The most perfect, precious, beautiful little girl I have ever laid eyes on.

She is smart and adorable. She is nursing like a champ. She is great at taking good long naps, although most of those are in the arms of someone who loves her dearly. She makes the funniest little serious faces and loves to look at and learn about the world around her. She prefers keeping her hands by her face, so she normally has them curled up in a ball or is sucking on her thumb. Her yawns are the cutest.





I could go on...but I'll just give you her stats real quick so I can get back to snuggling with my precious little girl.

Born on: August 1, 2014 at 10:05 pm (at 38 weeks and 6 days)
Weighing: 7 lbs 2 oz
Measuring: 19.5 inches
Labor: 9 hours
Pushing: 45 minutes


She is happy and healthy as can be, and we are so incredibly blessed and happy to have her in our lives! Every day, nearly every second, I pray for her to be healthy and safe and to know how loved and cherished she is. Now I better get back to showing her...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is as beautiful as her Mom!