2.14.2009

Ain't Love Grand!?!


This Valentine's Day has been absolutely amazing!! Last Valentine's, Mikey proposed, and our first married Valentine's was even better than I expected :) I had to work all day, but Mikey surprised me with flowers, chocolate covered strawberries he made himself, and a really sweet note (including a "Perfect Wife" pin)! It was so sweet...he had candles lit and romantic music playing when I walked in the door. Then we got to hang out until our dinner reservation at the Boathouse at 9. The food was delicious, and the restaurant was beautiful! :) What an amazing Valentine's Day! And to top it all off, I know THREE couples that got engaged (we must have started an awesome trend last year haha). My sister's best friend Cameron, and our good friends Robbie and Chelsie and Mike and Bailie!!! It is absolutely amazing to see new couples joining the club :) haha and they are all so perfect for each other, and I seriously squealed like a little girl when I heard the news!! So awesome! Anyways...here are some pics and videos to commemorate a very eventful and very wonderful day!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!!! And you look really pretty in your pictures! And thanks for being so excited for me! I love it! I can't wait till Baillie, Sarah and I all get married because then we can join the club!!! Your awesome anna!!!