2.24.2009

Funny Sleeping Conversation

This is just a quick blog to let all my blog-followers have a little insight into my unconscious...scary, I know! :) haha But Mikey wrote down this conversation that we apparently had last night, even though I don't remember any of it! So here it is, just for laughs:

Me: The uniform is on your shoulders!
Mikey: (amused and confused) what uniform?
Me: The uniform of the world!
Mikey: WHAT?!
Me: Because Oliver will start playing and he'll lick me
Mikey: What?!
Me: Why are you asking me so many questions? (getting frustrated in my sleep)

Mikey proceeded to laugh uncontrollably, and I fell back into peaceful slumber.

1 comment:

The Baurs said...

bahahaha! oh the funny things we say. Too bad you and I are never awake to hear what Mikey and Chad say in THEIR sleep! :)