10.01.2009

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my old-become-new blog :) I would like to thank Melissa Baur, my amazing sister-in-law, and Lindsey Perrin, my softball watching buddy, for filling me in on the wonders of shabbyblog.com. If you have not checked it out, DO SO! It is an absolutely amazing website with tons of cool things. I have spent over an hour pouring through templates, special pictures and headers, and finding new applications to edit things especially for me :) I hope you guys enjoy this blog...as it has been, this blog will be a mishmash of all of the craziness that is my life. Sometimes that means things I've been reading in my Quiet Time, or a recent outing, or an update on the lives of the people I care about most...but all in all, this blog is an outlet for my overloaded brain :) So thanks for reading and supporting. I'm sure a new post will be here soon...I'm leaving tomorrow to head to Columbia to celebrate my sis's 22nd Birthday!!!

4 comments:

lindsey said...

Lol well that didn't take long for you to switch back! Your blog looks very pretty ma'am. :o)

Anna Baur said...

haha...i know! :) I got on as soon as we got home from the game last night!

Maria Sanchez said...

i love it! i've been working on mine, but it's taking me like 3 weeks to get it done. i love shabby blogs though! =)

Unknown said...

very cool artwork, cute girl!