7.14.2010

thank you letters


Some other bloggers have inspired me to remember some things that make me happy and that I really and truly am thankful for.  What are some things that you're thankful for today?

Dear July,
Thank you for being a month full of fun
sparklers and fireworks
hamburgers
family reunions
my birthday
And don't get me started on your fabulous weather
beautiful sunny days
quiet, not-so-hot mornings
sudden storms and rainbows
Thank you, July, for being so stinkin awesome!
Love,
Anna

Dear Chick-fil-A,
Thank you for giving me a job
Not only that, but thank you also for keeping me busy, busy, busy
And I really do love your chicken minis!
And your fries!
Thanks,
Anna

Dear Parents,
Thank you for your love and support of all my dreams.
Thanks for a fun and free dinner more often than I deserve.
Thank you for always letting me bring Ollie over,
even though he makes your dog go a little crazy.
Thanks for finding me a temp job while a searched for a full-time one.
Thanks for listening about my day whenever I call.
Thanks for, well, 
everything...
Love,
Anna

Dear bloggers,
Thanks for your wonderful comments!
I really love hearing your thoughts
And I love getting to know you better through your own blogs.
You have given me this fabulous outlet
And an opportunity to meet you.
So thank you.
Love,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute posting. I agree with you on thanking July. It has truly been wonderful. :)

Megan said...

Cute post! I loved reading it. :) We just had a Chik-Fil-A open in our town today, so maybe sometime I should ask my parents if we can stop by to grab some fries. Yummo!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Thanks for this~ it's lovely to remember the small (and big!) things! I am so excited to be headed to Nashville next week to have some Chik-Fil-A... that's on the top of my list for things I miss since we've moved to Illinois! =) Have a great weekend!