7.29.2010

Linking Up for the Thursday Five

I'm joining in with Legally Brunette's Thursday Five! You can too! :)



5 Things that make me:

Happy
Grateful
Jubilant
Ecstatic
Thankful

{1) Oliver (my pup) makes me happy every time I come home and he is at the door waiting to jump on me and show me just how great he thinks I am.  He's such a little charmer.

{2} I am grateful for my amazing husband who actually SUGGESTED watching The Young Victoria last night because it looked like a book I'd read and he knew I'd had a busy and tiring week.  Sigh.  I love him.

{3}  Watching "So you think you can dance!?" makes me jubilant every time I get to watch those amazing dancers work it to some amazing choreography!!!!  

{4}  I am ecstatic to have Saturday and Sunday off of work.  I plan to sleep in, chill, and rest! Yep. All of those :) Ahhh...sweet, sweet slumber.

{5}  I'll be thankful when my mom gets home from her two week trip to China and Singapore tomorrow, safe and sound!  Say a prayer if you think of it please :) I am anxious for her safe return!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up! :) Loved your answers!!

chloƫ. said...

Aww I want a puppy! Yours sounds so cute!

And it's the little things that husbands do that make us smile most.. :]

enjoyed your answers!

Kristin said...

Yay! Hope you guys find some fun dance goings-on to enjoy tomorrow. Let me know what you end up doing! Have a great weekend...will you join us for our Week of Confessions next week? Love to have you :-) Thanks for stopping by friend, ~K