8.01.2010

10 things i love about rain

10.  If you're home, it's the perfect excuse to snuggle up on the couch for a movie or book!

9.  If you're working, it makes you feel happier that you're being productive because you aren't wasting a perfect beach day.

8.  It sounds like applause on your windows and roof...you get a standing ovation every storm.

7.  You can go outside to dance and sing without people thinking you've gone absolutely mad...maybe a little, but not absolutely.

6.  It gives you an excuse to wear cute rain-boots!

5.  It keeps everything cooler in the summertime...a definite bonus!

4.  Rain = I don't have to feel bad about forgetting to water my flowers today

3.  You get a free car wash, as long as you avoid any mud or flying debris :)

2.  Rainstorms are the perfect times to bust out some cookie dough and maybe a board game or two!

1. Rainbows.  Enough said.

Whether it is sunny or raining in your neck of the woods,
I hope you have an awesome Sunday!


5 comments:

The Baurs said...

I ran the bridge in the rain this morning... it was AMAZING! :)

Kristin said...

I'm lovin' our rainy day here. Me, my hubby, and my sister are enjoying a cozy afternoon w/ a movie!

carissa said...

i completely with you on these. it's so romantic, too! this reminds me that i need to get some galoshes.

chloë. said...

LOVE this! Agree with everything! It's raining out here today, and I'm very happy I am at work AND that I got my run in before it started. :]

Callie said...

Oh, I completely agree with you! I just love it when it rains! :-)