8.12.2010

long time, no blog.

Sorry about the long absence.  I have been so insanely busy at the end of this summer...starting a new job, traveling a bit, working my old jobs, volunteering, church, getting ready for the semester that's about to begin. Whew.  I've been exhausted.  Sadly, far too exhausted for blogging.  


BUT every so often I have gotten on to check out some of your posts!  And even if I didn't get a chance to comment, I really enjoyed keeping up with blog-world a bit.


Anyway, all of that to say, my absence will likely be extended a bit longer because I'm GOING TO NEW YORK CITY! My mom and I are flying out tonight, and we will be having a girls' weekend in NYC for my birthday and hers.  I will be taking TONS of pictures, so I'll definitely be sharing some of them with you on my return...and probably some of my favorite places to visit and things to do. We are planning on a full weekend of exploration and fun!  See you then!



4 comments:

lindsey said...

Oh Anna I hope you have a fantastic time!!!

chloë. said...

that's wonderful! where will you be staying? and are you going to see a broadway show while you're there??

Kristin said...

HOW FUN! Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!

Megan said...

Hey!

I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com