8.22.2010

Getting to Know You Sunday


Getting to know YOU


1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?  Probably What Not to Wear! I'm not a huge reality TV person, but I really like seeing the transformations on that show.  And I love how they encourage people to be themselves, but to dress for success! :)


2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?  Almost always before.  I am always getting on Mikey about putting the car in drive or reverse before he's buckled up...safety first, everyone!

3. Shave or hair removal cream?  I've used both, but usually shaving...it is cheaper and requires less effort to prepare.


4. What's your favorite feature in a house?  Windows! I love having the windows open...watching the sun start streaming in, seeing my pup Oliver snuggled up in the sun, and watching storms from the safety of my living room!

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?  I really like cinnamon and vanilla...yum.

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??  I'm excited for the return of Bones and Criminal Minds, but I never keep up with seasons...I just wait for them to show up on my tivo! haha

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?  chef....DEFINITELY.  Clothes are lovely, but not nearly as important as good food!

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?  chilly...but in a good way.  like a "we get to snuggle up on the couch under a blanket with hot chocolate" kind of chilly.

No comments: