12.19.2011

One Semester Down...

It is a little bit crazy to think that I have completed my first semester of medical school!  The past few months have flown by...filled with a lot of studying, a lot of discovery, and even more appreciation for the amazing gift I have been given...working towards doing the thing I was made to do.  Amazing.  I am so thankful, and quite frankly, astounded, that I am one semester into this experience.  That means I am 1/4 of the way through my medical school classes and 1/8 of the way trough med school as a whole.  Do I even know enough for that to be true?! I hope so!

Two days ago, I received an email from one of our associate deans congratulating me on completing my first semester successfully.  This afternoon, I get my final grades back.  Over break, I am going to be working on getting a research project set up for next summer.  But mostly, I am going to enjoy this glorious break that consists of lots of time with people I love, lots of reading, lots of working out, lots of sleeping, and very, very few thoughts about school! That can wait for January 3rd! :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!


1 comment:

carissa said...

congrats on being 1/4 and 1/8 finished. you are going far places, my friend! love your picture... you two are too cool.