12.11.2011

This weekend was full of so much fun (and not nearly as much studying as planned)!  On Friday night, Mikey and I went to the MED (ministers, elders, and deacons) dinner at Magnolia's downtown for his work.  The food was delicious, the company was amazing, and after the dinner was over, we even got to spend some time with two of the younger couples in ministry at our church!  We had a great time :) Here are some pictures we took that night!

At the MED Dinner

With an awesome little nutcracker that I fell in love with when we were wondering around waterfront park :)

At the pineapple!!!

AJ and Allison at the pineapple downtown

With my beautiful friend Chelsie :)

And then on Saturday night, we had an ugly Christmas sweater leaders christmas party for Genesis, the young adult ministry, and it went great! It was catered by Qdoba (YUM!), and we did an awesome white elephant gift exchange.  I even enjoyed playing the game mafia, which isn't normally my cup of tea :)  My wonderful friend Sarah even took some pictures of us, and I will post those when I get my little hands on them :)

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Sounds like y'all had an awesome weekend! :) Great pictures, Anna!