11.25.2009

A Cornucopia of Thanks

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I just love how it is all about family and food...the stresses of other holidays are nonexistent. All you have to do is enjoy the blessings around you! :) Basically, it is the best day ever! Mikey and I had a wonderful two days worth of giving thanks with both of our families. We ate TONS of great food, and I even skipped out on homework in order to give my full attention to giving thanks! Life is so good.

Mom with the GP's at Waterfront Park:
With my honey on the swings :)
The Szymanowski girls :)
Mikey and I at the Baur family photo shoot
All of the Baur boys!
With my sis-in-law on Thanksgiving!
And now that Thanksgiving is over, I can start looking forward to CHRISTMAS! :) Here's a little song to get you in the holiday spirit!

No comments: