11.01.2009

Vampire Dog

At the last minute this Halloween, I decided to run by the dollar store to get Oliver a costume! At first I didn't see any pet costumes, so I almost got him a set of fairy wings (because I figured I could adjust them to work somehow for a dog). Luckily for Mikey, who, I'm sure, would NOT have loved having a fairy dog, I found a cute little vampire cape for a small dog right before I was going to check out. We went to Oscar and Maria's to hand out candy and just chill, and Oliver was the cutest vampire I've ever seen! The costume didn't last long because he's so excitable around visitors (he even managed to get his foot through the hole and almost did a flip at one point!), but Maria and I managed to snap a few pictures in the twenty minutes he was all dressed up :)

2 comments:

The Baurs said...

hahaha!! This is sooo cute!!! :)

Chelsie Denson said...

I love it! And very creative too!