11.15.2009

A New Addition

This week my parents welcomed a new addition to their family...Oskar! He is a rescued greyhound, and he is SO SWEET! I got to meet him on his first night with my parents, this past Wednesday. My mom has totally fallen in love with him already!
On Saturday, we decided to introduce Oliver and Oskar, and they did so well! Here's a picture of them walking side by side. The only tiny issue was Oskar kept reverting back to his racing days and gently edging Ollie off the path :)
Mom and I took them on a walk along a canal in Summerville, and both of the O-dogs behaved remarkably well..they got along and were very cute and relatively calm together. I was so impressed. We managed to get a picture of all four of us on our first adventure together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had such fun and the O-dogs are buddies now. that is good since they are now cousins or something! I loved spending time with you and it blesses my Mom heart that you want to! I love you cute girl!

Maria Sanchez said...

Cute! Oskar (with a K! =P) looks so big next to Oliver!