4.23.2010

confession

I'm afraid I have a confession to make...
although I've been swearing up and down to everyone that the carpet in our new house is an unfortunate shade of brown, when Mikey and I went there last night to sign our rental agreement, I made a discovery to the contrary.  I am abashed to admit that it is tan.

This weekend, Mikey and I will be there off and on, removing wallpaper, painting, cleaning...I'll update you on our progress at the end of the weekend!  I can't wait to show some pictures with our awesome new paint colors! 

2 comments:

Maria Sanchez said...

haha... you're so funny! FYI, i had to google "abashed"!!! i had an idea it might mean embarrassed but wanted to make sure! =)

Sarah Ann said...

:) I hope that the carpet color is a good thing, then!! I want to help as much as we can! I'm so excited to see it!