4.05.2010

quote-unquote

I was looking up some new quotes and reviewing some of my old faves for a project my small group is doing for a friend. I just can't resist sharing a few of these gems with you all! They make me want to go out and change the world!!!!

"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" -Emerson

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor souls who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat" -Theodore Roosevelt

"We were made to be lovers bold in broken places, pouring ourselves out again and again until we're called home" -To Write Love on Her Arms

"Wherever we are, we are in the very residence of God, and this is sweeter and greater than anywhere without Him" -David Crowder

all I can say is:
AMEN!

3 comments:

Makai said...

I love, love your quotes!! They are so encouraging and I know Ally will enjoy them! And it's so neat to see your desire to want change...your awesome Anna!

Sarah Ann said...

This is so great :) I really like the one from To Write Love on Her Arms.

Cole Franke said...

Great quotes! enjoyed reading your blog. :)

Nicole
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/