6.16.2010

Kindred Spirit--Pet edition!

What pets currently reside at your house?
My dearest and cutest pal, Oliver!
We rescued him from the SPCA only a couple of months after getting married.
Since we know we won't have kids for a while (at least that's the plan),
Oliver has become like a member of the family...my little baby pup.

What is one really strange thing your pet does?
He is a terrier, and he has NOT lost his burrowing ways from hunting...
We will come home and find him burrowed between the pillows on the sofa.
Seriously, you cannot see anything but the tip of his nose!
Once, I found him INSIDE Mikey's pillow case under all the covers on the bed!

Now fess up here: give us your nicknames for your pets (we KNOW you have them- and we KNOW they're good!)
O-dog--along with my parents' dog, Oskar
Ollivark--because of his long tongue that will get you when you are unawares
Oll-Star (pronounced All-Star)
Ollivier (pronounced Olliv-ee-A)

Are your pets spoiled or not? (grin)
Without a doubt
Like I said, he's my baby dog
But I do draw the line somewhere...I know he's not a person
But he's just so stinkin cute that I have to give in sometimes!

Insert pics here :-)
Our first day wth Oliver! :) 
he was still a little rough around the edges..haha
He is definitely a mama's boy!
Last Christmas :)
But how can you resist this??
Or this? :)


If you've got some pets and you want to share your lovin', head over to Windy Poplars to join in!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

awww! so so so cute!!

Megan said...

Aww, what a great theme! :)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Sarah Ann said...

He IS definitely a momma's boy :) and only you would know how to pronounce Ollivier, whom I learned is very popular in the Shakespearean sphere.

Mrs. Blimes said...

Awe so so cute! I heart little fur balls!!!

Emily Powell said...

My childhood dog is named Oliver! I love that name.

Jessica Hilton said...

He's such a cutie! I think it's adorable that he burrows himself underneath pillows :)

Kristin said...

Oh your Oliver is a sweetie pie! What a face :-) Love the name Oliver too... That is so cute that he burrows himself between the couch cushions! Hilarious! Thanks for joining in the fun this week...it was great to have you.~