6.04.2010

RECAPPING THE WEEK




Lettersfromcoco


In one word or phrase...ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!! ("Up", anyone?)

I'm dreaming of you...AC...I will meet you only on rare occasions over the next week. But never doubt my commitment to you. This separation will only be temporary.

Song on repeat...Belief by Gavin Degraw!!! It is one of the hubby's favorites, and he put it on a cd he made me a while ago. I've recently become reacquainted, and I definitely can't complain!

Gotta write it down...Faith is putting God in every fill-in-the-blank (Beth Moore...Esther study)

Lesson learned...God is truly faithful. He is working everything out in this world and in me. I need to stop fretting and start just living, trusting that my life is totally in His hands!

Picture to frame

Highlight of the week...our last meeting for our mission trip before heading out. We all had to state why are going and what we expect. Some of the responses were so beautiful, and I am so stoked to get to go somewhere fresh, pour my heart out, and watch others do the same!

Weekend to do list...FLY TO MEXICO! Start sharing some love with the people we meet!

6 comments:

Cole Franke said...

What a great photo. I'm doing Beth Moore's Daniel study right now and I love it. I'm learning so much. Have a wonderful trip. :)

chloƫ. said...

i LOVE up. :)

i love your gotta write it down. Beth is great. :)

have a great missions trip! i'm praying!!

Sarah Ann said...

:) I can't wait for our mission trip!

Megan said...

Sounds neat!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

LOL -- my hubby loved "Up"! :)

And Beth Moore. *sigh* She's awesome.

chloƫ. said...

hope your missions trip is AMAZING! Be sure to grab an award left for you on my blog when you get a chance :)