6.14.2010

miscellany

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


(1)
The movie Extraordinary Measures is, well, extraordinary!
Mikey and I rented it last night, and it was such an inspiring story...I don't do too well with sad or scary movies, and although this one definitely had some sad, touching moments, the overall story was so great!  I highly, highly recommend it.  Fo sho.

(2)
House alarm commercials are so ridiculous.  Someone always breaks in when the person who lives there is standing right by the door!  I'm fairly certain that isn't normally how it works...but I guess I couldn't really tell you as I've never had a home break-in experience.

(3)
When almost all you have eaten is corn tortillas and beans for a week, Zaxby's is an AMAZING treat!!  After enjoying it for lunch today, I have to ask everyone to forgive everything I've ever said about Chic-Fil-A kicking Zaxby's chicken loving tail.  Truly.

4 comments:

carissa said...

i am so with you on #2. they are seriously spooky and awful. #3 - oh wow, i bet zaxby's was heavenly! we're having beans and tortillas tonight for dinner - ha! i'm sure your trip was wonderful!

Krissy said...

LOL it always happens that someone breaks in RIGHT after the person installs the alarm system too.

I got your link from Monday Miscellany! I'm now following you and hope you can stop by my blog and read my Monday Miscellany too!

http://theartsymom.tk

Kristin said...

Your #2 and #3 made me laugh! Thanks...I needed a chuckle right about now.~

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I've been wanting to see that movie. Now, thanks to your Miscellany Post I've decided I must see that movie.

I totally agree about those commercials. The other ones that always made me laugh? These clap on clap off the clapper ones from when I was a kid. It was so silly because the lady would clap off her light and she was sitting right next to it. With the force to clap she could have reached over and turned it off.

Ok. Enough rambling.

Rachel