4.21.2011

meet berkeley

This is Berkeley :)

My parents and I drove two and a half hours to Aiken to pick out this lovable, perfect pup!  She was one of three females available...and I knew she was "the one" when she ran up to greet me.  Not only that, but she was the largest female, which makes my husband happy!  Her mom was 85 lbs, and her dad was 95 lbs...so she will probably be a big girl!  Just look at her paws!!

She and Oliver are getting along great!  She wants to frolic and play with him already :) He is still figuring out how to handle her...normally he is the high-energy small dog!  But I think they will work things out over the next couple of days.  Here is a little video of them getting to know each other tonight:

I hope to update you guys on her progress as she grows...

Here goes nothin!

2 comments:

Anne said...

So stinkin cute! She's precious!

carissa said...

i love her name! and she's too darn cute. she and oliver are going to be the best of friends!