4.20.2011

the waiting game

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am a doer, a get-'er-doner...I am all for proper planning, but in the end, I am all about decisive action.  Which might explain why it has taken us less than a week to find our perfect doberman puppy.  Berkeley should be here tomorrow.  Mikey and I have done tons of research on dobies... temperament, training, puppies v. rescues, males v. females...and we think Berkeley, a female 6 wk old dobie puppy will be the perfect addition to our family!

A friend is hoping to be able to pick her up in Augusta, GA and bring her to us tomorrow, since she is heading to Charleston already.  However, if that doesn't work out (because the breeder only has a small time frame in which we can pick up the pup), my dad and I may be heading there tomorrow night.  Either way, she will be here tomorrow!  This waiting has been killing me, and my constant talking about her arrival and wishing she was already here is driving all of my friends crazy, I'm sure!!  So let's hope she's here tomorrow morning, so I can obsess over her to her :) haha

I promise to post pictures ASAP!! :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love Dobermans! My grandparents had one when I was little and it was my favorite dog - he was so sweet! Can't wait to see pictures of your pup!