4.12.2011

softballin

As promised, here are some picture-worthy moments from Mikey's first softball game of the season!


We met some friends at Firehouse Subs before heading to the field,
and I was so happy to discover that they have Coke Zero, my new favorite beverage!


My man on third base and about to make it all the way home!


The team praying after their victory!! The final score was 19-3 :)


With my sister-in-law Melissa and our friend Chelsie...
all of our husbands are on the team!

It was so nice to be outside, and to be cheering on our awesome husbands...I am so glad the season has gotten started, and I look forward to all of the games to come! I'll keep you posted on their progress :)

1 comment:

Makai said...

Yay! I love these pictures and I love the fact that our husbands play ball together. Can't wait for future games either..