4.27.2011

miscellany...wednesday?

Things have been absolutely insane with the new puppy, and I have, therefore, been way too busy to blog!  But right now, the puppy is sleeping, my scheduled tutoring session is rescheduled for tomorrow morning at 7 (ugh), and the episode of Glee I've been watching on Netflix is paused....and so I am belatedly sharing my life's recent miscellany!

¡one!

Mikey's softball team won their last game!! I can't remember the exact score (something along the lines of 13 to 3), but whatever it was, they did a great job!  Mikey walked once, got good base hits twice, and made an awesome play in the outfield (the only time the ball was hit to right field, where he plays).  I was so proud! My husband is awesome...and so is the rest of the Northwood Team, of course :)


¡two!

Berkeley and Oliver are getting along too famously!  Oliver has gotten over his initial, minimal anxiety about the new pup, and now they play all the time.  They both seem happy, but every so often I hear a yelp from one or the other of them...and my mother instincts send me rushing over to break up the ruckus.  I am just so glad they enjoy being around each other...Berkeley even looks out the window and cries when I let Ollie out in the backyard without her :) Too cute.


¡three!

Glee is awesome. I never really got into it the first season, and frankly, there are some sketchy lessons in some of the episodes...but overall, I love the show-tunes and the awesome renditions of more modern songs...I love the dancing...I love the encouragement to be happy with who you are...and I love that it gives me something to do while I'm home all afternoon trying to wear out my rambunctious 7 week old Doberman!


¡four!

My honey and I are going on a date tonight! It has been a while, and as we have barely conversed with each other since we got Berkeley, unless we are talking about church or how to train a crazy but adorable puppy, I can't wait for some sweet one on one time over dinner :)  And the best part is, he suggested it!  sigh.  No wonder I'm in love with him :)


1 comment:

Heart n Soul said...

Love that last photo...Hello there...I just popped over from Miscellany Monday to say hello :)