4.11.2011

miscellany monday

It has been a while since I have shared some of the Baur life miscellany, but I thought this week was the perfect one to join in on the fun!  If you're interested, head over to Carissa's blog and link up!

-one-

This Saturday night, I got to go with my mom to one of Charleston's most fun and "fancy" events...the Family Circle Cup!  We watched one match of the quarterfinals for singles.  We wanted to stay for the doubles match, but the singles one was neck-and-neck, and therefore, super long!  I learned a lot about tennis, though, and it was just a great excuse to be outside :)


~two~

Dance Central, on Xbox Kinect, is awesome!  The student ministry at our church bought one, and I have been taking full advantage of its proximity :)  I love to dance, and this game is the best one I've tried yet...it is a lot easier to groove and still get points than on the Wii dance games.  And the songs are super fun too!  It is actually tempting me to buy our own gaming console (*gasp*), but only time will tell...right now there are more pressing things to spend our money on!

-three-

I have been terrible at bringing my camera around lately...hence the lack of personal pictures for the first two miscellany entries.  Does anybody else have trouble remembering your camera?  It just seems too clunky to put in my smaller spring/summer purse!  But I commit to getting better about this.  Mikey's first softball game of the season is tonight (if it doesn't rain), and I promise to take some fun pics! They will be posted shortly :)

~four~

Lately, I have been obsessed with black dresses and skirts...They are just so easy to throw on, while still being cute.  And I love that they show fewer lines and such.  A black dress and a bright necklace, purse, or pair of shoes has been my new favorite thing. 


Thanks for sharing in my miscellany!!! :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

Emily Powell said...

love the outfit in your picture! I have so many maxi dresses and black dresses!

Anne said...

I love dance central on the Kinect - so fun! And love the dress!

carissa said...

cute new design, btw!

a little black dress... always a must! you look beautiful!

i would dig the xbox kinect.