4.06.2011

so fresh and so clean, clean

This afternoon, I went to the park and had some good girl talk with one of the most lovely people I know, my friend Sarah.  We were talking about a baby shower we are hoping to throw for our pregnant friend Chelsie, and we both agreed that although we enjoy cutesy, colorful showers, we both adore clean, elegant showers.  For some reason, fresh colors and clean lines just make me smile like a little girl!  And with that in mind, I came home and "freshened up" my blog.  I just love tweeking it giving it a complete overhaul sometimes.  And spring is the season for a good cleaning, right? :)  Hope you guys like my new look!

If you have anything you've been freshening up to celebrate the arrival of Spring, I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

Sarah Ann said...

I just now read this! I love your new look and the design!