5.25.2010

looking ahead

My soon-to-be next door neighbor, Jennifer, had a bachelorette weekend a few days ago, and I was lucky enough to be invited to share in some of the fun!  Jennifer and Eryc (who is already our neighbor!) are getting married June 12, and I am so bummed that I won't be able to attend.  Mikey and I will be getting back from our mission trip late that night.  My upcoming absence is part of why I was so excited to get to share the day with Jennifer and some more friends to celebrate her upcoming wedding!!  We snapped a few pictures after the official shower before heading down to the beach :)
the whole crowd :) 
my sister-in-law Melissa, Jennifer, and me at the shower

I was so excited when Jennifer moved to here after graduating a year ago!  We already knew Eryc through church, but I really enjoyed getting to know Jennifer because she is hoping to go to dental school. It was so wonderful to have another girl in our group of friends planning on going to graduate school and then having an intense medical-related career.  We have studied some together over the past year, and we have definitely talked a lot about our dreams for the future.  I am so excited for Jennifer about this new and wonderful part of her future that is about to start...Congratulations, Eryc and Jennifer!!

1 comment:

Anne @ Sincerely, Britches said...

Fun, fun! So sweet of her to invite you to the party! :)