5.21.2010

weekly recap



Lettersfromcoco



In one word or phrase: Freedom!
(I just got home from taking my MCAT...and boy, do I feel free! :)


I'm dreaming of: going to Mexican with my amazing husband to celebrate aforementioned freedom!


Song on repeat: I cannot even think of anything...that is how little I've paid attention to such things lately!


Gotta write it down: "I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me" -Psalm 16: 8 (I cannot tell you how many times I pulled out the index card with this on it throughout the past week!)


Lesson learned: hard work is worth it when your goal is important enough to you!!


Picture to frame




Highlight of the week: finishing that silly test! Hopefully, I won't ever have to take it again!


Weekend to do list: rest, host a genesis core team partay!, hang out with Mikey, go to a friend's Bachelorette Day at the beach, start working on my med school application

4 comments:

Cole Franke said...

:) love this. and think I'm going to write that scripture down too.

Natasha Stone said...

Yay! Congrats on your new freedom, love! :)

chloƫ. said...

congrats on finishing the MCAT! I remember my husband taking the LSAT...not fun. Sadly, it's only gotten tougher now that he's in school, but the end result will be doing what he loves, and that will all be worth it! Remember that for your own experience! :)

carissa said...

yay, for finishing the test!!! woo hoo! have a wonderful, freedom filled weekend!