5.31.2010

random


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


Uno:  Sunflowers and daisies are probably the happiest flowers I've ever seen.  I love sleek flowers like tulips and lilies, but there is just something about a happy flower like a sunflower that makes me smile!!  Soon, we will be blessed with some sunflowers blooming in our backyard...can't wait!


Dos:  AT&T has some sweet new phones out! Mikey and I just became eligible for an upgrade last week, and we are both so in love with our new phones!! Having a full keyboard makes all the difference.  Plus, the screen quality on both our phones is great!  I don't know what it is exactly, but a nice phone just makes a person feel more accomplished :)


Tres:  I got new pants! With the move into our new home and the lull in tutoring and guitar lessons that comes with summer, I have been on a shopping freeze.  However, I have an interview next week, and because I didn't have ANY dress pants, I had a convenient excuse to go nab some from my favorite store...Banana Republic! I just took the pants to get hemmed up so I'll be feeling put-together and professional on Wednesday...ready to convince some people that hiring me may be the best idea they ever have!


Cuatro:  Def. of a honeymoon:  going on a romantic getaway after a wedding...NOT mooning someone's honey during their wedding day.  Try explaining that to the fool riding on a boat past my friend's outdoor wedding yesterday.  Geez louise.  At least justice prevailed and the guy was busted for DUI and indecent exposure!

3 comments:

chloë. said...

I got a new phone this weekend too and LOVE it! full keyboards are the best! :)

and that's really gross about your friend's wedding. yuck. your poor friend...i would've been so upset.

Mandy said...

Too funny & crazy about the mooning, though I'm sure it wasn't so funny to your friend! And I agree about the phones~ I got a new, nicer one with my last upgrade and love it! good luck with your interview (and new pants~ Banana is my favorite!)!

carissa said...

hey pretty girl! thanks for joining in!!! i agree with you on the flowers! gorgeous! i want to get my hands on one of those new phones! my 5 year old nokia just doesn't cut it! yay for new pants! i can't believe cuatro! how awful! hope you have a beautiful week!